Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 PDF
by Fodor's Travel Publications Inc.
Costa Rica has become one of the most popular destinations for travelers seeking natural beauty, outdoor adventure and sun. It’s no wonder. Little Costa Rica is endowed with a mosaic of natural landscapes that are packed with an amazing array of flora and fauna. This is also one of the easiest places in the world to experience the beauty and complexity of tropical nature.
Now in full color, Fodor’s Costa Rica 2010
shows off the splendor of Costa Rica like no other guidebook. Features include:
• More than 200 color photos to inspire you
• An all-new, illustrated “Experience Costa Rica” chapter loaded with valuable advice, including tips on choosing an eco-lodge and planning a destination marriage or honeymoon
• A brand-new, illustrated “Biodiversity” chapter to guide you through the country’s varied landscapes and help plan your vacation based on particular activities or topography
• New magazine-style illustrated features highlight quintessential Costa Rica: surfing the Salsa Brava, sport-fishing off the Pacific coast, canopy tours in the cloud forests, turtle-nesting tours in Tortuguero, and bird-watching in the rare tropical dry forests of Guanacaste
• Interactive full-color maps and planning pages help you easily get your bearings and plan the trip of a lifetimeFodor’s. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Book tags: fodor's costa rica 2010 pdf, download, pdf, fodor's travel publications inc.
Download PDF Fodor's Costa Rica 2010